First Lutheran Nursery
Children (infants through age 5) are welcomed in our nursery. Parents find it helpful to have a safe and welcoming environment for the children to play and learn while they worship, learn, or attend a meeting or event. The nursery is professionally staffed by first aid and CPR trained sitters and offers a caring, nurturing environment where your child can experience God's love. Parents will find a baby care center in the nursery equipped with comfortable rockers, cribs, and changing area complete with extra supplies. The nursery also has a child-sized bathroom that toddlers will love.
Nurseries open 15 minutes prior to services and other scheduled events.Crib Nursery & Toddlers Room C27
Sunday Mornings: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Sunday Evenings: 6:15 - 7:45 pm
Other Scheduled Events: If you need nursery care for any church event (such as choir rehearsals, enrichment classes, etc.) please call or email Jennifer Bingaman, 292-9125; email@example.com
- There is a sign-in sheet at the door which must be filled out for each visit to our nursery.
- Please be sure all personal items are labeled.
- Please make sure a nametag has been filled out for your child before leaving.
- Silent pagers are available upon request if you feel you may need to be contacted.
- Please respect our nursery workers’ and volunteers’ time by picking your child up promptly at the close of worship services and other events.