Traditional Worship – 11 am
Communion every Sunday; by intinction on the 2nd & 4th Sundays
Service of Holy Communion
Settings 1, 3, 4 and 10 from Evangelical Lutheran Worship (ELW); Now the Feast
- In response to Jesus' command when he said at supper on the night when he was betrayed ‑ "Do this for my remembrance” – the Christian community, since its beginning, has regularly gathered to hear the Word of God and to take bread and wine; to recall and give thanks for the Lord's sacrifice for all the world; to receive his gift, his body and blood for forgiveness, life, and salvation; to be joined in intimate communion with God and with one another, those in this world and those in the next, in joyful anticipation of the fulfillment of the kingdom of God.
- This is the central celebration of the Christian community.
- Characterized by a spirit of joyful celebration.
- Now the Feast by Marty Haugen is a modern setting of our service.
- We rotate settings seasonally/quarterly.